Bill Clinton’s foreign policy was dictated by whatever scandal he was embroiled in while his weak and vacillating policies allowed other countries to run rough-shod over American interests. Clearly, the Clinton’s are pushing a globalist agenda over Americanism.
Korean Nuclear Development
In 1994, President Clinton sent Jimmy Carter to cut a deal with the North Koreans in their effort to develop nuclear weapons. We agreed to give Pyongyang free oil, two free nuclear reactors, diplomatic ties, and increased trade – and Pyongyang agreed to dismantle its bomb-making facilities in 10 years.
In December 2002, North Korea restarted its nuclear reactor at Yongbyon and forced two UN nuclear monitors to leave the country. Today, North Korea’s resumption of its nuclear weapons program has much of the world on edge. North Korea claims to have nuclear weapons and to be working on building up its arsenal.
Showing their total disregard and contempt for America, on July 4th, 2005, North Korea began test firing a number of missiles capable of delivering their nuclear arsenal. On July 4, 2017, North Korea conducted its first test of an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM), which it claims could reach “anywhere in the world.
There is a growing number of accusers saying President Clinton betrayed this country when he allowed massive transfers of American secrets to the Chinese in exchange for illegal contributions to his re-election campaign.
- It was through Bill Clinton’s efforts that the Chinese launched American communications satellites and it was his efforts that made it possible for the Chinese to improve their guidance systems of its rockets and long-range nuclear missiles. Until recently, China’s space program was largely a failure … that was until May 2, 1998 when they successfully launched a Chinese Long March 2C rocket carrying two U.S. satellites into space. Their success was made possible by technical assistance from the United States. It should be noted that Bernard Schwartz, the chairman of Loral Space and Communications, one of the firms that sold satellites to the Chinese, was the Democratic Party’s largest contributor in 1996. (cited in “Who sold Red China our ICBM secrets?,” Keith Wilkerson, Christian Crusade, June 1998).
- Thanks to President Clinton the Communist Chinese are now able to hit major American cities with their nuclear missiles and has spurred on the deadly nuclear arms race in Asia. Witness the recent nuclear bomb tests by India, Pakistan, and North Korea. A CIA report says that 13 of China’s 18 long-range strategic missiles have single nuclear warheads aimed at U.S. cities. In another 1996 Defense Intelligence Agency report it’s stated that China was improving its CSS-4s and other long-range missiles with upgraded guidance systems and increased accuracy, propulsion and warheads, including the use of multiple warheads. (cited in “Who sold Red China our ICBM secrets?,” Keith Wilkerson, Christian Crusade, June 1998).
- China successfully tested its exoatomospheric interception capability in a test in 2010 and also in a test in 2013, being the second of two countries to do so.
- Clinton has coddled the biggest human rights violator, even visiting Tiananmen Square. As presidential candidate, Clinton said, “We should not reward China with improved trade status when it has … failed to make sufficient progress on human rights since the Tiananmen Square massacre.” Later, as President, he delinks “most favored nation” trade status from human rights.
- The Clinton administration showed blatant disregard for fundamental human rights by overturning previous administrations ‘asylum policy for families fleeing China’s coercive “birth quota” system, with its forced abortions and sterilizations.
- The Clinton Administration resumed funding of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA). The UNFPA is extensively involved in the population control program of the People’s Republic of China, which relies heavily upon coercive methods, including compulsory abortion and sterilization. The Henan Legal News, an official publication of the Chinese government, verified that two hospital officials caught helping women escape forcible sterilization were sentenced to death. In January 1994, the Chinese government also officially announced its plan to reduce, through abortion, the number of disabled and diseased children in China. Under the new laws, people with reproductive, hereditary or acute infectious diseases or with severe mental illness will be prohibited from marrying and having children. Doctors are required to recommend abortion if the pregnancy is “liable to result in the birth of a seriously sick or disabled baby.”
- Intrauterine devices, which were withdrawn from the U.S. market in the 1980s because of safety concerns, are the Chinese government’s method of choice for controlling pregnancies. Government doctors in cities and ill-trained ‘barefoot doctors’ in rural areas forcibly insert IUDs in millions of Chinese women each year. Fearful that couples will remove the devices, the government has removed the strings from IUSs, making removal, even by a doctor, more dangerous and painful. Women must undergo X-rays every three months to ensure that the IUDs are in place.
He surrendered our National sovereignty to foreign interests
- In Feb. 1999, China blocked the deployment of U.N. troops in the Balkan state, Macedonia, sending the 350 American troops packing, a part of the 1,100-member U.N. “peacekeeping” force which has been in Macedonia since June 1993.
- Despite being cleared by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and Defense Department, the Boeing takeover of McDonnell Douglas was unanimously rejected by an EU advisory panel of antitrust officials from the 15 European Union nations. One of the commission’s biggest concerns is that the merger will increase Boeing’s dominance and will make it more difficult for its European competitor, Airbus Industrie, to compete fairly with Boeing.
- On November 17, 1993, House Republicans help pass the North American Free Trade Agreement NAFTA between the U.S.,Mexico, and Canada which was signed by Bill Clinton. The result was the loss of American jobs and manufacturing moving to Mexico.Years later under the Obama Administration, then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton supported the Trans-Pacific Partnership, calling it the “gold standard in trade agreements.”
Given the extremely limited time Clinton wanted to spend on foreign and defense policy, they were not important enough to be top agenda items month after month. Instead, Clinton gave peripheral military issues (gays, women, peace-keeping, famine relief, refugee resettlement) top priority while core military issues (protecting America from nuclear missile attack, for example) got short shrift.
With hardly a mention in the national media, Bill Clinton turned over several U.S. islands to Russia without congressional approval or public debate, stripping American citizens of their citizenship – making them citizens of Russia. The Arctic islands, which lie west of Alaska and north of Siberia, include the islands of Wrangell, Herald, Bennett, Jeannette and Henrietta. The islands in the Bering Sea make up the westernmost point in Alaska’s Aleutian chain and include Copper Island, Sea Otter rock and Sea Lion Rock. These islands together have more square mileage than the states of Rhode Island and Delaware combined. [Dr. Billy James Hargis, “Clinton Administration gives Alaskan Islands to Russians,” Christian Crusade, June 2000.]
When faced with military action in Yugoslavia following his dismantling of our military, Mr. Clinton turned to NATO. As George Will commented, “NATO, formally defined as a defensive alliance for the protection of the territorial integrity of its members, has waged a war for, effectively, the dismemberment of a nonmember state that had not attacked or threatened a NATO member.”
President Clinton signed a Presidential Decision Directive (PDD) asserting his authority “to place U.S. forces under the operational control of a foreign commander.”
This is the most unconstitutional transfer of power in the history of America. Instead of a foreign policy designed to protect America and preserve our interests, the Clinton foreign policy is designed to subordinate American interests to a multinational authority. The White House won’t let the American people see a copy of the PDD that Clinton signed. All we are allowed to see is a State Department “summary” (which probably conceals its most outrageous effects). The PDD states that the “establishment of a capability to conduct multilateral peace operations is part of our National Security Strategy and National Military Strategy.” The new PDD makes it our job to combat “current threats to peace,” which include “territorial disputes, armed ethnic conflicts, civil wars and the collapse of governmental authority in some states.”
Bill Clinton and his supporters in Congress gutted our national defense as we emboldened our enemies.
- Taking the fall for Clinton’s lack of a coherent foreign policy, Defense Secretary Les Aspin resigned after the fatal decision to deny tank support to troops in Somalia.
- Clinton cut defense to levels that undermine national security. After promising during the 1992 campaign to cut $60 billion from defense, Clinton actually cut $127 billion.
- “Training cutbacks late in the federal fiscal year aren’t unusual: but this September’s freeze was the worst many senior officers have seen since the late 1970’s, the height of the so-called post-Vietnam hollow Army. The situation got so bad at one point that Secretary of Defense William Perry invoked a little-used law, the Feed and Forage Act, permitting the military to spend for one week money it doesn’t really have.” U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT, 10/10/94
- Clinton opposed developing a long-range missile defense system. He spoke about support for shorter-ranger “theater” missile defense but did not support funding.
- The Clinton administration quietly revised the first START pact to permit Russia and Ukraine to export ICBM and submarine-missile systems as space launchers.” The space-launcher agreement is a serious weapons- proliferation challenge because it allows Russia and Ukraine to sell converted SS-25 and SS-24 mobile missiles to such countries as China, Iran, Libya and North Korea without treaty safeguards.” (The Washington Times, 11/9/95)
- Secretary of State, Warren Christopher announced that the U.S. won’t impose economic sanctions on China for its sales of missile technology to Iran and Pakistan.” (The Wall Street Journal, 7/31/95)
President Clinton said, “But this is also an age of new threats: Threats from terrorists, from rogue states that support them; threats from ethnic, religious, racial and tribal hatreds; threats from international criminals and drug traffickers, all of whom will be more dangerous if they gain access to weapons of mass destruction.”
As President, Bill Clinton exposed ourselves as “weak” in his secret negotiations between Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) Chairman Yasser Arafat leading to the signing of the Oslo Accords in 1993.
The agreement allowed a limited Palestinian self-rule in the Israeli-occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip. The peace agreement between Israel and Palestine, however, did not end the conflict in the Middle East. What it led to was to force Israel to transfer more territory in the West Bank to the Palestinians in exchange for an empty promise for the Palestinians to take steps to curb terrorism. The result was to give Palestinians access to ground to fire more missiles into Israel.
Bill Clinton said in October 1996, “There is not a single, solitary nuclear missile pointed at an American child tonight. Not one. Not one. Not a single one.” Vice-President Gore boasted, “Nuclear missiles no longer targeted at our cities, democracy replacing tyranny in Haiti, peace replacing war in Bosnia, leadership toward reconciliation in Northern Ireland and the Middle East.”
“Mr. Clinton and Russian President Boris Yeltsin agreed in January 1994 to re-target nuclear-tipped missiles away from each other’s nations in a move that a Pentagon spokesman described as a ‘symbolic gesture.’ “The accord covers only a fraction of the thousands of warheads in the arsenals of Washington and Moscow. And even for those missiles whose internal targeting tapes were altered, the action has all the finality of picking a new channel with a television remote control.” (The Washington Times, 5/13/96) While the Russians may have halted their military offensive, they have replaced it with a technological offensive. There are no more military spies, but are now industrial spies stealing American technology.
A Safer World
“I can report to the American people that we have achieved a victory for a safer world, for our democratic values and for a stronger America.”
Bill Clinton’s address to the nation, June 10, 1999
Reassuring words to the men, women and children who were to lose their lives September 11, 2001.
Or… an invitation to militant Islam going by the names, Jihad, Hamas, terrorist, insurgent, Saddam Hussein, Al-Qaeda, bin Laden, al-Zawahiri, etc.
Only time will tell whether Bill Clinton’s foreign policy actions and words amounted to a declaration of war against Islam that was justification for a full-scale jihad against the United States. A spokesman for bin Laden warned, “The battle has not started yet. The response will be with action and not words.”
Did Mr. Clinton put Americans at risk for terrorist attacks in a lame attempt to divert attention from his personal problems and ethical shortfalls?
Serious question has been raised about the timing and strategy of the attacks Mr. Clinton ordered against Muslim extremists in Sudan and Afghanistan. Within days of his testimony and defiant admission of having sex with Monica Lewinsky, President Clinton ordered missile strikes against Osama bin Laden and his terrorist group in Sudan and Afghanistan in retaliation for the African embassy bombings. Many Americans justly remain suspicious about the timing behind the strikes.
Historically, the Clinton Administration had been soft on terrorism and had not reacted like this to international terrorism. Indeed, it appeared to be a notable reversal of U.S. policy guiding military action in response to international terrorism. Intelligence sources indicate that we have known about much of the bin Laden network for years. Despite previous fatal attacks against Americans by operatives within those networks, numerous opportunities to capture or kill bin Laden, no overt retaliatory military strikes had been ordered by Clinton… until now.
Four days before his grand jury testimony, Mr. Clinton put into motion his plan to attack bin Laden. On the Friday before his testimony, he approved the retaliatory air strikes timed to occur after his testimony and national television appearance, giving him adequate time to measure public reaction to his defiant mea culpa on national television.
Was Clinton trying to divert public attention away from his scandals or were the strikes justified at this time? Given Clinton’s propensity to lying, we may not know the answer to that question for some time.
Following Clinton’s successful trial in the Senate overcoming impeachment charges and just an investigators were closing in on him for alleged treasonous activities of handing over State secrets to the Chinese, President Clinton orders U.S. forces to attack the sovereign nation of Serbia, sending hundreds of thousands of refugees fleeing for their lives.
Following the plane crashes described as terrorist attacks in New York and Washington on Sept. 11, 2001, America once again launched its war on Osama bin Laden. Aboard one of those planes was Barbara Olson, who served as the Republican chief counsel for the congressional committeee investigating the Clintons’ involvement in Travelgate and Filegate. She also authored two books, “Hell to Pay: The Unfolding Story of Hillary Rodham Clinton,” a scathing expose of Hillary Clinton, and soon to be released, “The Final Days: A Behind the Scenes Look at the Last, Desperate Abuses of Power by the Clinton White House.”
The politically correct approach of the Clinton’s to foreign affairs was also evident years later when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State under Barack Obama.
Following the deaths of four American citizens, including the U.S. Ambassador, in Benghazi on September 11, 2012, Hillary Clinton lied to the families of the fallen attributing the attack to an anti-Muslim video circulating on the Internet. She couldn’t admit her State Department had issued stand down orders to prevent the murders of American citizens as she abandoned those protecting the consulate.
Apparently, she was intent on covering up the fact that mission in Benghazi was responsible for illegal arms shipments to al Quada groups in Syria. She was later questioned by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee about her role in the scandal, and who can forget her chilling words, “What difference at this point does it make?”
The lies surrounding the Clinton’s is one long series of lies. One has to wonder just how far the Clinton’s will go to preserve their legacy and how low will they stoop to accomplish their nefarious purpose. Could their continued antics be behind one of the most devastating disasters in American history?